Synergy Architects Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of those whose personal information and data we hold.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We may change the terms of this policy from time to time. You are advised to review this policy on a regular basis when dealing with us or using our website.
Why we may process your personal data:
– To maintain contact and communication with you during the course of providing our professional services;
– To maintain our own records and accounts;
– To inform you of news, events, or activities;
– To purchase goods, materials, and services from you.
Our legal basis for processing your personal data:
We will only process, or share your personal data with other parties, in accordance with the following:
– When you have given us permission to do so for one or more specific purposes;
– To allow us to perform a contract between us and you;
– Where we have a legal obligation to do so;
– To protect the vital interests of you or another;
– When it is in the public interest (e.g. to counter crime);
– Where it is reasonable to do so in carrying out our legitimate business interests (except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights or freedoms).
We do not generally transfer personal data outside the EEA, unless necessary in connection with the legitimate purposes of the business (e.g. if a project, client, supplier, etc. is based outside the EEA).
How long your information will be kept:
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we obtained it for, subject to any legal, accounting, contractual, or insurance requirements (this may be fifteen years or more in certain cases).
Using our website:
Contact and complaints:
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.